Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The REAL Day 8 - Day 9 will have to wait for supper!

Day 8 dawned with lots of expectations and a CAAWS event.  We got rained on pretty badly at the Mash Bash Run for Wounded Warriors.  The CAAWS Dogs were there to let the racers and soldiers and ex-soldiers pet them for Pet Therapy!  But the rain came down in buckets.  This needed to be the water day for 365!

So this is Book Day.  I bought some fabric for a journal cover for friend Theresa.  So since I don't have a book to manipulate, I will manipulate the journal.

Here is the fabric.  Bikes, she is a big biking enthusiast riding
in marathons all over the country and does 20-30 miles a day here in the summer heat even. She is constantly in training.

So I think a nice bike Journal Cover will be perfect!

Here is Caroline's Paper Day, I think it was Day 3.  She is concentrating on collages.  This one was torn paper!  Inventive!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please also visit my other blog at
www.quiltswissy.blogspot.com for more fabric and quilting information.