Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 9 Breakfast is now Dinner

The Purple is where
the snake was hiding
I made the most beautiful salads for dinner.  It is supposed to be breakfast but we had so many things going on.  We had lunch with Carrie and Andrew, so so nice!

Andrew was coming over to work on my modem and he reluctantly killed a four foot water snake
in the Wandering Jew by the back patio.  Yes, I gave the order to execute.  No snake is a good snake in my back yard.

So by the time I read what Day 9 was it was way past breakfast!  Dinner was looming even.

There is chicken salad with pecans and blueberries and safflower mayo, cucumbers, bosc pears, cantaloupe, rosemary olive oil beets, a huge tomato, blueberries and raspberries sprinkled with these wonderful bleu cheese crumbles.  All from the Farmer's Market yesterday!  Well, not the chicken.  Or the safflower mayo.  But everything else!

Do you like it on the green plate or the blue plate better?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please also visit my other blog at
www.quiltswissy.blogspot.com for more fabric and quilting information.