Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creation Day

Noah Scalin wanted to expand his creativity beyond barriers he created in his own mind.  He decided on a skull project a day, and he opened up a new world for himself.  And me.

If you search Blogland, you will find many other 365 converts who make a project a day and change their lives in the meanwhile.

Here is my journey.  By adding inlinkz I will share your wonderful creativity here as well.  This is a place we can meet, enjoy each other's amazing talents and grow together.  

 Please join us.  You can find his book on Amazon, 365: Make Something Every Day.

As for my journey, I want to work with fabric.  I am a Renaissance Quilter of a sort.  I fit in with the traditionalist, the modernists as well as the artists.  In the first week, I have realized the beginning of the transformation into Creative Artist, and I am loving it.

Go find the book, check out Amazon, the prices are great there.  And join us.  

Remember, his only rule is that there are no rules!  So you can't lose on this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please also visit my other blog at
www.quiltswissy.blogspot.com for more fabric and quilting information.