Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 14 - miniature

I had a time coming up with an idea but I think I killed it!  The weekend was so busy I got little but this done in the sewing room.  Carrie's birthday was Saturday and we had house guests and all the cleaning that came with it.  And on Sunday, a fabulous dinner with my friend who just had his knee replaced.

He came out walking with just a tiny gauze band-aid on his knee and it has only been 5 days since the surgery.  Amazing, totally amazing!




I decided my project would be a miniature book for Carrie for her birthday.  Since I had gotten her
nothing....yeah, right!





The tiny book is really cool!  I think I may do this again.
Even though it looks like a large book, it is actually only one inch!





And I wrote the entire birthday song on the pages inside!

Happy Birthday, my baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please also visit my other blog at
www.quiltswissy.blogspot.com for more fabric and quilting information.